Specialist and forerunner in the recycling of waste Electrical Equipment and Electronics (W.E.E.E.), CORNEC and it’s thirty collaborators ensure the collection, recycling and material valuation, after determining if pollution control is needed.
- Two classified treatment plants
- Collection, sorting and pollution control at Lagny-sur-Marne (77)
- The grinding and valuation of material at Longueil-Sainte-Marie (60)
- A process devoted to the treatment and recycling of W E.E.E.
The joint use of adapted techniques and trained staff.
We use high-performance techniques and we are respectful of the environment. The combination of specialised industrial tools and our expertise on processed products and materials ensures that we extract the most value out of your waste.
A historical partner of eco-organisations.
We carry out most of our W.E.E.E. recycling services with eco-organisations, their service providers, dismantling centers, and related industrials.
Our Quality Safety and Environment Department (Q.S.E.) guarantees you an updated regulatory watch and alerts you on your obligations. We also guarantee you a total destruction of the data, with the delivery of certificates of destruction. Traceability of your waste is therefore ensured.
Certifications and labels
Several years ago the CORNEC company committed to certification procedures in order to guarantee its customers the quality of its services. CORNEC obtained the following certifications:
- ISO 14001, for its environmental management systems.
- ISO 9001, for its quality control systems.
- CERTIREC, certification repository of services of recycling professionals, aiming to improve the quality of recovery and treatment of scrap metal, also guarantees the environmental and overall safety standards of the recycling process.
CORNEC is also a member of several organizations that specialize in recycling and the environment.