at your service.
A specialist in the valuation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
For more than a century, CORNEC and its 30 employees provide collection, management and treatment of your manufacturing scrap or your end-of-life products, by following the technical requirements of its customers, refiners and steelmakers.
- Two classifed treatment plants
- Collection, sorting and depollution at Lagny-sur-Marne (77)
- The shreddins and valuation of material at Longueil-Sainte-Marie (60)
- Two processing lines for shreddins and sorting metals
- A fleet of vehicles to ensure product removal
To extract the best value out of metals, we use specialised equipment such as shredders, shears and presses.
Certified Processing Plants
Our processing sites are certified for more than 10 years and we are engaged in a certification process for our facilities and recycling processes. We are ISO 9001 certified since 2009 and ISO 14001 since 2012. Our certifications were successfully renewed in 2018.
Certifications and labels
Several years ago the CORNEC company committed to certification procedures in order to guarantee its customers the quality of its services. CORNEC obtained the following certifications:
- ISO 14001, for its environmental management systems.
- ISO 9001, for its quality control systems.
- CERTIREC, certification repository of services of recycling professionals, aiming to improve the quality of recovery and treatment of scrap metal, also guarantees the environmental and overall safety standards of the recycling process.
CORNEC is also a member of several organizations that specialize in recycling and the environment.