Specializing in the recycling of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (W.E.E.E.). For more than a century CORNEC and it’s administrative, commercial and operating teams offer a comprehensive service to communities, businesses and individuals for the treatment and disposal of their industrial waste.
- Two classifed treatment plants
- more than 35,000 tons of treated waste per year
- more than 30 contributors
- 30000m2 of operating surface.
Together we negotiate a minimum price adapted to your needs and reflective of the market, therefore you benefit from the increase in the price of raw materials.
The responsiveness of an SME
We optimize the removal and transport of your materials according to your needs and we provide you with the associated recycling certification.
The guarantee of traceability and regulation
We conduct our activities in compliance with environmental standards, we ensure the traceability of your products, your valuation and disposal of waste.
In order to always ensure the best service, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve the valuation of your materials.
Certifications and labels
Several years ago the CORNEC company committed to certification procedures in order to guarantee its customers the quality of its services. CORNEC obtained the following certifications:
- ISO 14001, for its environmental management systems.
- ISO 9001, for its quality control systems.
- CERTIREC, certification repository of services of recycling professionals, aiming to improve the quality of recovery and treatment of scrap metal, also guarantees the environmental and overall safety standards of the recycling process.
CORNEC is also a member of several organizations that specialize in recycling and the environment.